Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 12/13/14 2019 - port a bhaigh, altandhu/summer isles ANYONE PLANNING TO STAY ON?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 12/13/14 2019 - port a bhaigh, altandhu/summer isles ANYONE PLANNING TO STAY ON?

Is there anyone planning to stay on past Sunday at Port a Bhaigh, Altandhu?

Richard Bott is thinking of hanging around at the beginning of the following week. If anyone else was thinking of staying and looking for company let me know, I'll put you in touch with each other.

Colin

I haven't planned that far ahead, but I might be on for a couple of extra days, depending on the weather

Comment

As no one has committed to staying on I’m off hill walking on Monday after the club trip. Looking forward paddling with the club at the weekend. Are we camping at Altandhu?

Comment

Port a Bhaigh campsite is in the township of Altandhu on the Coigach peninsula approx 5 miles from the Township of Achiltibuie.

We will be camping at Port a Bhaig campsite

I contacted the campsite Saturday 29/06
        • We are not required to book tent spaces
        • The camp site know we will be there the weekend beginning Friday 12/07
        • I have booked a table for an evening meal in the campsite pub: 7:30pm - Saturday 13/07
        • No deposits needed so we can just manage our money individually as we go along.
        • NEW CAMPSITE PHONE NUMBER 01854 622440
        • Website - http://www.portabhaigh.co.uk/
        Colin

Comment

Working...
        X