Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday 22nd August

Meeting at South Shian 6:00pm to be in the water for 6:30pm

Evening paddle a circumnavigation of Eriska , warning may involve some wading ! Probably our last chance this summer to do this paddle

High tide is 22:40 hrs so a rising tide all night so we will head out under the bridge to Eriska and then round the outside of the island and back into Loch Creran. The tide should have filled enough to allow us to paddle through the shallows but we might have to wade a little .

All welcome , we will be travelling straight there after work so if you need to organise a hire boat then please do so by Wednesday

Dave.
    07814 533688

Great. At last I can join you all for a paddle ..... and Gitte too. However the weather doesn't look too promising. All being well we will meet you amongst the yachts at South Shian, after you get round or through Sgeir Caillich.

Susie
    077 6348 9436

Comment

Great Susie , will let you know if the weather puts us off

Dave

Comment

Just a warning for this paddle , the weather forecast for Thursday is interesting and I may have to make a decision to change locations ( possibly to the pub for essential coaching ) , If you have expressed an interest then I know who you are and will contact you about any changes . If you are planning to just turn up then you might find yourself at South Shian in the rain wondering where everyone else is !!

So at the mo it's June and I , Charlotte and Emily , Susie and Gitte

Comment

Me tooooo!

Colin

Comment

Sorry everyone , calling this paddle off , the forecast hasn't eased and Force 4 gusting force 6 winds with driving rain sounds unpleasant

Dave

Comment

Working...
            X