February Coaching Sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Coaching Sessions

Tuesday evening coaching sessions for February are again going to be a little less structured.
    The pool is a lovely warm environment to practise your skills rather than waiting until the Spring and we get back to regular outdoor paddles so even come along and make sure you have a comfortable and controlled wet exit and can put a capsized companion back in their boat quickly then that is the basic skill we all need.
    Whatever you would like to come and practise then let us know and we will be there to help. So if you want to keep working on your roll , try some greenland rolls , come and refine your rescue skills , we will be there to help,
    Numbers will still be limited so drop Dave a line, or reply to this post to book in and come along for the weeks you can manage , Cost will be £6 per week and you can bring your own sea boat or borrow one of the pool boats

Dates Feb 9th , 13th , 20th and 27th , pool 8:45 til 9:45 so if you are bringing a boat arrive about 8:15 to give us time to get boats onto pool side.

Thanks

Hi Rhod, can Iain and I book on the 13th, 20th and 27th please. I'd like to keep practicing a roll. Iain would like to try Greenland rolling, if he can borrow a paddle and get some advice. Thanks. Ann.

Comment

Hi Ann
      Yes - ok to all of that!

Comment

Hi Rhod, so sorry but they have extended the roadworks, so Connel road is closed again tonight. Wimpy, I know, but don't want to risk a huge wait at end of the night. So sorry going to give it a miss tonight, but we will be coming next week, assuming that's okay. Thanks. Ann.

Comment

Hi Ann. Thanks for letting us know - and yes you're OK to come along next week.

Comment

Rhod, I'm really sorry but Iain has some sort of weird virus and as well as him not feeling up to it, we don't want to pass it on either. So we're going to give it a miss tonight. Would love to say we'll make it next week, but beginning to think I'm tempting fate! But fingers crossed. Ann.

Comment

Working...
            X