Evening sea paddle Thurs 24th May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening sea paddle Thurs 24th May

Now got a bit of free time so an evening paddle from Ganavan on Thurs 24th , meeting from 6:00pm to be on the water for 6:30pm

So if you came along to the club weekend and want to carry on with some easier paddles then come along.

Reply on here to say you are coming and if you need kit hire then message on here in plenty of time and we can help you pick up the club stuff

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave I would like to attend on Thursday evening but will need assistance with my boat.
    Regards Liz

Comment

No problem Liz , we can help with that. I'll speak to June and we can make arrangements

Dave

Comment

Hello Dave..I would like to come along as well. I need to buy and fit a new skeg for my Capella..Is there another boat i could try on thursday? Thanks Jo

Comment

Jo

You would need to hire a club boat and collect it from MacQueens. My roof bars are already full I'm afraid. The weather forecast is showing very calm conditions so you will probably be able to manage without a skeg.

If you want to hire a boat then give me a call at the shop , I have the keys here 566617

Dave

Comment

Thank you..i think il bring my boat..see you tomorrow

Comment

Hi Dave, just finding out about all these opportunities- this looks magic and I had hoped to come along tonight. What fabulous weather. Work this week and today has scuppered me, but I hope to join you all soon

Comment

sorry i coudn't get home in time to join in yeserday..looking forward to the next one

Comment

Working...
                X