Sea : Sat 7th July - Appin/Lismore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea : Sat 7th July - Appin/Lismore

Club trip starting at Shuna Island lay-by NM929491. On the water for 10:30. Neaps tide. All levels welcome.

Weather and strength of the group will dictate the trip. The main aim will to be paddle the West (Loch Linnhe) side of Lismore as far as Castle Coeffin, possibly further south of this. Variations on the route are many.

Sounds good. Gitte and I are both interested. We'll check again nearer the time.
    Susie

Comment

Me and Joe would be keen to join you for this but would need to borrow boats and paddles. Would that be ok?

Rosie

Comment

• AndyHarpur
        AndyHarpur commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, That's OK Rosie and you're welcome to join. Your profile pic suggests that you can keep your bum in the seat
        You can hire kit through the club, contact Dave Bleazard about this and collection.

I would like to join you on Saturday if thats OK.
      Ann

Comment

Andy

Paddled with Joe tonight and made arrangements to sort out kit ready for Sat , so under control

Dave

Comment

And yes they can both keep their bums on their seats

Dave

Comment

I'll not make rhis one, Andy, im off for a visit to the city, to absorb some culture, and remind me that I'm glad to be a country boy...

Comment

Susie and I are looking forward to joining you tomorrow. Kayaks ready on roof rack!

Comment

My Kayak and kit is loaded, just grabbing tide times. Pack the factor 50!!! See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for a great trip! Next time I won’t complain about my back so much!

Rosie and Joe

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X